[Laszlo-user] Laszlo 3.0 scrollbar issues

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:44:17 PDT 2005

Looking at the source code for the scrollbar component , it creates
two views, instances of "basescrolltrack" which uses an attribute
named "direction". Maybe you can put a debug print statement in your
copy of the scrollbar scrolltracks, and see which direction it thinks
it is  moving the scrollbars when you click.