[Laszlo-user] Problem building a combobox from a dataset

Ismael Ferrer Olmedo iferrer at germinus.com
Fri Apr 15 05:45:14 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to build a group of combos from a dataset but it doesn't works to
me. I've tried the way explained in documentation and it works but that way
you can only have one combo. I want to render several comboboxes from a
dataset. Here is an example, with the implementation of documentation and
with my implementation. With the second implementation the combobox appears
empty.

<canvas width="500" height="130">

  <dataset name="sets">
    <set>