[Laszlo-dev] [BULK] Can't get mousewheel to work

Rami Ojares / AMG rami.ojares at archon.fi
Wed Sep 21 05:27:16 PDT 2011

I even added a handler that listens to mousewheelevents from lz.Keys but
I get nothing!

The following code shows that keyboard events are received but not the
mousewheeldelta events.

<canvas>
<handler name="onmousewheeldelta" reference="lz.Keys" args="delta"><![CDATA[
         Debug.debug("Delta = %w", delta);
     ]]></handler>
<handler name="onkeyevent" reference="lz.Keys" args="key"><![CDATA[
         Debug.debug("Key = %w", key);
     ]]></handler>
</canvas>

Can someone verify this?
I am using flash version 10.3.183.7 on windows and linux.

- rami