[Laszlo-dev] JavaFX uses XML based scripting language now

Sun Dec 18 07:10:19 PST 2011

Here's something for the Scala fans among you:
http://javafx.steveonjava.com/javafx-2-0-and-scala-like-milk-and-cookies/

And did  you know that Oracle announced to open source JavaFX?
http://javafx.com/faq/#4
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/openjfx/

When is Microsoft going to open source (dump) Silverlight?