[Laszlo-dev] Cross-runtime feature APIs, cross-runtime scripting

Max Carlson max at openlaszlo.org
Mon Jan 25 16:37:08 PST 2010

Thanks for the summary Raju!

I'm not clear on exactly what subset of the Flash 10 features we intend
to expose with this component.  Knowing this will help determine how and
when to ex

In any case, if we want absolute compatibility in DHTML, we could
consider embedding a Flash control.  I think it will be a while until
the most common browsers (read: IE) catch up to HTML5.

Regards,
Max Carlson
OpenLaszlo.org