[Laszlo-dev] Adobe releases white paper on Flash SEO

Raju Bitter rajubitter at me.com
Tue Mar 17 01:25:36 PDT 2009

Good point, Max. But what Google does is a bit more than than just
render HTML content into the page which is accessible to spiders. They
are already indexing a lot of content in Flash files, even for
information on videos. I think the approach in the Laszlo in Action is
the default one, but a headless Flash Player goes a lot deeper.

Adobe and Google plan to re-use that approach for Ajax apps, something
like a headless JavaScript browser digging into Ajax applications,

But still, add that information to the Wiki page. It's very useful.

- Raju