[Laszlo-dev] For review: Change 20070919-lou-idaGli by lou, Summary: fix LPP-3826

P T Withington ptw at openlaszlo.org
Wed Sep 19 13:00:08 PDT 2007

But the input for the docbook comes from comments in our (text)
source files.  Unless I am mistaken, we are encouraged to use html
markup in these comments, which to my mind makes them ugly and hard
to read in my source code editor.  What I was suggesting is that the
text comments be filtered through markdown when they are first
extracted.

Probably you and Ben are not talking about the ref man (which is what
I am thinking about), which is why it seems like I might be hi!