[Laszlo-dev] UPDATE: For Review: Change 20071023-jcrowley-H Summary: WARNING: incubator/roundrect.lzx:196: reference to

Max Carlson max at openlaszlo.org
Tue Oct 23 16:26:55 PDT 2007

Do you know about svn blame?  It's my favorite feature:
'svn blame lps/components/incubator/roundrect.lzx'

shows I added this line as part of r6630 - Make drawviews resize.  Since
this hasn't been integrated to wafflecone yet, I wouldn't expect it to
be there.

Remember to use 'svn blame' when you're unsure where something came from!

--
Regards,
Max Carlson