[Laszlo-dev] [RESENT] For Review: Change 20071001-ptw-m Summary: Remove old .make trampolines

P T Withington ptw at pobox.com
Wed Oct 10 05:32:46 PDT 2007

[RESENT: Waiting for approval on this...]

Change 20071001-ptw-m by ptw at dueling-banjos.local on 2007-10-01
19:55:05 EDT
     in /Users/ptw/OpenLaszlo/ringding-2
     for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Bugs Fixed:
LPP-4181 'Remove vestigial .make methods from built-ins'

Technical Reviewer: hminsky (pending)
QA Reviewer: promanik (pending)

Details:
     We decided we don't need to rewrite all new calls to .make calls,
     so these old trampolines can be removed.

Tests:
     smokecheck in SWF and DHTML, calendar, amazon

Files:
M      WEB-INF/lps/lfc/core/LzNode.lzs
M      WEB-INF/lps/lfc/compiler/LzRuntime.lzs
M      WEB-INF/lps/lfc/compiler/Class.lzs

Changeset: http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20071001-ptw-
m.tar