[Laszlo-dev] FileUtils.java log

keiji Ono keiji_ono at net8.co.jp
Wed Oct 3 05:38:13 PDT 2007

Hi Henry,

Thank you for your information.
I have not known 'Fiddler', but it is very good tool for debugging the data
between client and server. I like it and use it from now on.
But it is not easy to use in SOAP. I could not catch the response
data by it.
And more, i can see the response xml data by Laszlo debug window,
so i would like to intercept the data before out going from LPS.
I said my trouble again, when i input a data with space at the head,
something like ' AAAAA', the return is 'AAAAA'. The spaces are cut off
form it. And i have traced LPS source code, then i doubt at
sendToStream() in
FileUtils.java. The reason why i am hanging up to want to check this point.

Thanks any advises

Keiji Ono