[Laszlo-dev] Any suggestions on this JScript lossage?

André Bargull a.bargull at intensis.de
Sat Nov 3 06:31:43 PDT 2007

Yeah, I already know. Apparently, google led both of us to the same
document!

My mail to Phil:
> Oh, cool. According to Laszlo-Dev pipermail, you were just four
> seconds faster than me when mailing Tucker about
> "http://blogs.msdn.com/jscript/archive/2007/10/29/ecmascript-3-and-beyond.aspx"!
> :-)
>
> -André

A German IT-News webpage reported yesterday about the ECMAScript 4
discussion between MS- and Mozilla-guys
(http://golem.de/0711/55802.html). The article itself won't be that
interesting for you, except you can speak German,
but the editor linked also to the relevant MS- resp. Mozilla-blogs:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2007/10/30/ecmascript-3-and-beyond.aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/cwilso/archive/2007/10/31/what-i-think-about-es4.aspx
and:

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/roadmap/archives/2007/10/open_letter_to_chris_wilson.html