[Laszlo-dev] For Review: Change 20070209-Philip-0 Summary: Prevent referencing undefined variables.

Philip Romanik promanik at laszlosystems.com
Fri Feb 9 14:47:30 PST 2007

Change 20070209-Philip-0 by Philip at Philip-DC on 2007-02-09 17:32:38 EST
     in /cygdrive/f/laszlo/svn/src/svn/openlaszlo/branches/legals

New Features:

Bugs Fixed:

Technical Reviewer: jcrowley
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
I found 2 places in the code that can reference undefined variables when
$debug is set. This made it difficult in dhtml to track down the actual
cause of the pr oblem.

Tests:
inspection. The checks I added are run outside the $debug block but not
used ins ide it.

Files:
M      WEB-INF/lps/lfc/core/LzNode.lzs

Changeset: http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20070209-Philip-0.tar