[Laszlo-dev] status of doc build in trunk and nightlies

Jim Grandy jgrandy at openlaszlo.org
Wed Sep 20 14:24:00 PDT 2006

I'll just throw in skeletons to get the builds going again.

And we decided removing skip.doc wasn't the right thing -- because
'ant build' shouldn't build the doc tools or else developers will
have to wait longer for their builds. The right thing is to change
the nightly build script, and possibly uncomment the
build.docs.error.fail property in build.properties.

jim