[Laszlo-dev] setFontName resolution - pilot error
promanik at laszlosystems.com
Fri Aug 25 16:54:31 PDT 2006
This won't be necessary because I found the problem. There are two versions
of setFontName. One is defined in LzSprite and the other in LzTextSprite.
Call this one pilot error. I added the necessary function in LzSprite.js,
removed my if ($dhtml) blocks, and everything is fine.
>1) Please file a bug for this:
> > +// [2006-08-24 pbr] I can't call setFontName in dhtml, even though
> > there is
> > +// a stub function because an error is generated,
> > +// this.sprite.setFontName is not a function
>The convention for comments associated with bugs is to label them
>FIXME and to not the bug number in parens.
>// FIXME: [2006-08-24 pbr] (LPP-NNNN) ...
More information about the Laszlo-dev