[Laszlo-dev] Thoughts on deployment?
misterfingers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:35:28 PST 2005
> Would be interested in seeing your prototype in due course.
Warning: Not Safe For Work. It's not porn, but there is nudity.
This isn't designed, this is a demonstration of the functionality and
represents about 15% of the total backend. Everything is data driven
on a .NET backend.
Some notes on usage:
To view a gallery, click on any of the images on the left hand side.
You can scroll that list by moving the cursor towards the top or
bottom of the list.
Once you click on an image, thumbnails will load and you can click on
a thumbnail to view the image.
Once you are viewing an image, you can:
- Change image sizes by clicking on one of the four squares in the
title bar of the image viewer.
- Navigate to previous/next images using the arrow buttons on the tool bar.
- Start a slideshow by clicking on the icon that sort of looks like a monitor.
- Find similar images by clicking on the magnifying lens icon. You
will be presented with a dialog that allows you to specify what part
of the content of the image is more important than other when finding
- Vote on the image by clicking on the stars in the toolbar.
- You can change thumbnail sizes by clicking on one of the four
squares in the thumbnails title bar area.
- Scroll the thumbnails by clicking and dragging on the scrollbar.
Other non-obvious things. To get more viewing area, double click the
image viewer's titlebar. To restore the view, double click on it
Again, the visuals are not designed. We build an HTML prototype
(ASP.NET) and then discovered laszlo. As our creative director is
currently snowboarding in tahoe, I had to sort of retro-fit the look
and feel into the laszlo app.
Let me know what you think!
More information about the Laszlo-dev